Tai Chi Sessions in The Polasek Gardens
- When: Saturday, October 12, 2013, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Where: The Polasek Gardens
- Cost: Not available
- Age limit: Not available
- Categories: Outdoor, Community
We are pleased to offer a six week experience in The Polasek Gardens of Tai Chi. Instructor Bill Burnette will lead Tai Chi enthusiasts in the practice of Tai Chi in the serene and scenic Polasek sculpture gardens. Beginners and advanced levels welcome! Each week will build upon the previous week’s lessons.
Learn and experience the health benefits of performing Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan and Qigong:
• Enhance flexibility and body awareness
• Improve balance and coordination
• Increase your ability to de-stress and relax
• Enhance your vitality and well being
Saturdays, 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m., September 7, 14, 21, 28 and October 5 and 12.
All classes will be held rain or shine. Wear comfortable clothing.
General Public: $60 for the entire 6-week course
Museum Members: $55
Must Pre Register at www.polasek.org or by phone 407–647 6294